NOTE: The framework this game uses has known issues with iOS. It is recommended that you use the latest versions of firefox or chrome when playing.
- Overflow and scrolling on modals. It's a known issue for bootstrap modals to scroll the background when reaching past the top or bottom of a modal in either iOS or Android.
- Text fields on modals. It's a known issue in boostrap that if the initial touch of a scroll gesture is within the boundary of a text input, the content underneath the modal will scroll.
- Other inputs on modals. iOS has a rendering bug that does not update the position of fixed elements when the virtual keyboard is triggered.
- Browser zooming is known to have rendering issues in bootstrap. This has some good improvements for modals on mobile bootstrap: https://codepen.io/keaukraine/post/ux-problems-with-solution-of-bootstrap-modals-on-mobile-phones
- Sometimes the inventory/ground checkboxes cannot be selected. Medium, chrome.
- Clicking on Marosia/Characters while still submitting a post triggers an eternal hourglass.
- Login screen/char menu/ (any modal with text input?) unstable and bouncy on IOS chrome
- iOS 9.3.5 mobile crafting menu disappears for thoughtfuloutlaw: "says there was an error because I tried to pick up something I couldn't carry" (maybe test with dev tools).
- Rare bug where starting project on one character appears as owner of another on same account.
- Clicking show/hide all too fast causes messed up formatting on mobile